These terms and conditions apply to use of this web site. In using this web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this web site.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification in this web site. Your continued use of the web site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Some photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by the Australian Building Company these items include: planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Australian Building Company also do not supply swimming pools, pool decks and fences. Accordingly any prices on this website do not include the supply of any of those items. For detailed home pricing, please talk to a sales consultant.
*Offer available for deposits from Jan 4, 2019 for a limited time only. $10,000 price drop to be applied as a discount off the price of your ABC home. #$119,990 price based on the Lakelands 14 with Vista Façade. Melbourne New Estates build region only. Price is inclusive of $10,000 price drop offer and first home buyer grant to eligible first home buyers. See www.sro.vic.gov.au for eligibility criteria. Australian Building Company Pty Ltd. VIC Builders Licence. CDB-U 52967. ^Site costs are site specific & will vary according to your land.
- Packages correct at time of publishing and subject to change without notice.
- Home and Land packages are only available for the specific lot and home advertised.
- The determined house siting on the lot is at the discretion of the Australian Building Company only.
- Land prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All home & land packages are subject to developer approval.
- Floor plan is a representation of a Traditional facade unless otherwise stated.
- Package includes timber laminate, two strip floating floor. Luxury carpet is 100% Nylon plush pile carpet.
- See your Australian Building Company consultant for full details of standard inclusions.
- Package price excludes external lighting, telephone service, customer account opening fees, stamp duty on land, legal fees and conveyancing costs including titles and property report.
- Packages may change as a result of variations to the inclusions or specifications required by the purchaser, local authority, or local, state or federal law.
- Unless otherwise noted, packages do not cover any bushfire (if the attack level exceeds 12.5), acoustic or N3 requirements.
- Home and Land packages require an application for covenant and council approval and are therefore subject to approval prior to entering into a contract with the Australian Building Company.
- Australian Building Company is responsible for the contract of the sale of the home only.
- Customers will be required to enter into a separate contract for the land component of the package with the relevant land developer.
- Land supplied by developer.
- Final costs, dimensions and inclusions may vary from the information provided and may be varied by the Australian Building Company without notice.
- Home and Land Package Pricing is based on the Melbourne Metro area.
- Australian Building Company reserves the right to withdraw any Home & Land Package at any time without notice.